It's been mentioned many, many times on various sites just how generous the card collecting blogging community is. (Yes, I didn't use blogosphere!) One such generous person is the Troll, who I think I read somewhere loves Bacon or smells like Bacon or likes people to call him Bacon or
something like that. Anyway, he found out that I, unlike most people I assume, actually like and collect Dennis Rodman. So he sent me a few...

in pages and everything...

from different years...

on different teams...

with various amounts of ink and hair colloring...

but he didn't stop there. He included Pippens...

and Jordans...

and a few other favorites from baseball and football for good measure. All I can say is, Troll is either a very generous person or he finally found a sucker he could unload some of his crap on. Either way, it was a great package and I am very glad to have it. Thanks a ton, Troll! Later.
0 Yorumlar