Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Stranger on the shores of fenris


Seems like ages since I've blogged anything or actually played 40k, holidays, birthdays, weddings and going back to school have all contributed to a very busy month with a lot of long nights.

However I have still been thinking about my armies and where I am going with them.
Open War is fast approaching and although I haven't had many warm up games I am well versed with my Wolf army and I expect no changes too it so that's that, 2 rune priests, grey hunters lead by pack leaders, 3 units of long fangs and an autocannon dread.

I have continued to think about my grey knights list and where I want to take it. I had always planned on only have a power armoured force maybe with a few henchmen chucked in but that was until I chanced across a list on bolter and chainsword that caught my eye so I had a think about modifying it and as always I welcome constructive criticism

The HQ's are a grand master with rad and psychotroke grenades and Coteaz

Elites are a 10 man paladin squad (with lots of toys) and a ven psfleman

Troops
a 10 man strike squad in a rhino with psycannons and hammers
and 2 3 man melta gun henchmen squads in rhinos

Heavy support is a god hammer land raider with a melta gun

So that's it, with average rolls on grand strategy you can have the paladins and ven dread as scoring units. The big deathstar unit scares me a little its a lot of points in one unit but I've come up against them and there is no doubt that they take some serious killing.

Re-formatted by C&F 10:40

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar