Today's featured image shows a wonderful view of Tom Sawyer Island's "Castle Rock" - a "natural" rock formation that could be climbed and explored by guests - even Yippies. This whole area looks so fun, I want to step into the picture!
It's fun to check out the people, like this group of folks relaxing on Merry-Go-Round Rock. Of the eight people in that group, five are wearing souvenir hats. After years of looking at zillions of vintage Disneyland photos, I am convinced that the park must have made a fortune from those inexpensive chapeaus!
Two young boys seem a bit reluctant to climb up those steps into the dark tunnel that led to the top of the rock. Guests who have already braved the heights are coming down the outside staircase. I think this simple feature was a brilliant piece of design!
To fill my usual quota of two photos, I am adding this just-okay shot of Cinderella's castle, as seen from the Storybook Land Canal Boats (or is it from a Casey Jr. Circus Train?).





0 Yorumlar