Here's another Internet miracle for you skeptics out there!
Since I've moved to Europe, it's not as easy to go "home for the holidays" as it once was. And Thanksgiving somehow doesn't quite make the cut of holidays that warrant a transatlantic voyage.
But I might wonder -- as I'm preparing my kids their "lazy mom" dinner of PB&J and/or nutella on whole wheat with a fruit -- what I'm missing out on back home in Minnesota...
[Screen goes wavy as we cut to the imagination sequence, which you can experience too by clicking here!]
Yep, over on By Common Consent my brother posted a video of the Thanksgiving dinner I'm missing!! And -- as an added convenience for the busy blogger -- he sped it up to be only three minutes from table set to table cleared, and added some homey twangin' background music! It's (sorta) just like being there!!
The video is actually last year's Thanksgiving, but I'd be very surprised if this year's is any different.
(I wonder if they've set up a web cam, just in case...)
Happy Holidays!!!

0 Yorumlar