Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Spring . . . I'm So Glad To See You


What says Spring more than seeing
the trees in full bloom?  


I just want you to know 
that we are not allowing cancer 
to become a giant that steals our joy.
God is much bigger than cancer!
 

Life is a gift to be enjoyed
and we intend on enjoying every single minute. 
 

Walking around our little country home 
and seeing all the beautiful signs of Spring
has been so delightful.



I hope I don't bore you with my photos.


It's just nice finally getting 
some warm days 
and enjoying the sunshine. 



I've even done a little gardening. 


I planted onions, beets and turnips
in the bed behind that little fence.


Look at the chives . . .
I think it's time to bake potatoes :)


Steve had a couple of good days
this week and he worked on my potting shed door.


So, I cleaned it up and took my little 
plants out there to get some sunshine.









 Today even the dandelions made me happy.



These are the trees we had topped.
Steve took his binoculars outside
and tried to find some sign of life in them.
Hopefully it is just too early.


We purchased a couple patio shades,
because those trees are not going to be
giving us much shade this year.
I'm sure the shades will help.




This old rusty cow is a shoe scraper.
I bought her many years ago at a yard sale.
She stands by the backdoor;
poor old girl, she looks like me . . .
a bit worn with age, LOL.
 

 If you are still here . . .
I want to thank you all again for your prayers.
We do not take prayers lightly and concider
each and every one a true blessing.

Thank you so much!

Connie :)

 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar