Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My Mostly Mosaic Monday!

I love a good Monday!
Louis Dean and I once again embark on a fresh new week!


We start our day with coffee and reading!
FIRST of all - I read the Bible out loud to us.
We are currently reading through the New Testament and are in I Corinthians.
I forgot to stack the devotional book we read next - Streams in the Desert (Book 1) by Mrs. Charles E. Cowman. My mother used to read these and I bought them as well. For years and years Mother and I knew we were reading the very same devotional each and every day.
Next up is The Language of Letting Go by Melody Beattie - a book that has helped me more than you will ever know!!
My daughter, Summer, and I read this 'together.'
I have recommended this book more than any other!!
I hereby recommend it again!
Then I read a couple of chapters of this very old paperback of Paul Harvey's The Rest of the Story!
I have read it before so this time I started from the END and have read FORWARD!
I write in my journal, read in my Day Book .
By then it's been an hour or TWO and I am ready for the day!


I made chocolate chip cookies - to SHARE!
I mailed some to a family friend and made some CHIP LESS for Louis Dean.


I took a tin full to the grand quads this afternoon!
Harrison loved them!


So did Kailey!



As did Logan! 
I baked blueberry muffins as well!



AND Trystan!!!

Then we all went outside to play!


They are adorable!!


We ALL enjoyed getting out in the fresh air - Mommy included!




So maybe NOT a MOSTLY Mosaic Monday!
FIVE pics, TWO mosaics and THREE Videos!

Still - a wonderful Monday!







Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar