R.H. predicts a severe winter here in Tennessee.
Why?
Because our shrubs and vines are loaded down with berries.
Maybe he's right.
All I know is that I love clipping them for the house.
Even a tiny bouquet goes where I stack dishes to dry.
I mix them in with flowers from the grocery store too.
I break up a big bunch of grocery store flowers to use all around the house.
These Gourmet Cookbooks, Vol. I & II,
were a gift from my firstborn.
One was FREE, and he bought the other online.
Do any of you have McCay's Bookstores in your area?
Our son always finds me the best books out front in the FREE bins!
But this Gourmet Cookbook was his best find yet.
Here's a 1932 children's storybook he found too.
One stalk of orange lilies ended up on my bed table to add a touch of October orange.
The lovely month of October is almost over.
We'll soon be turning October's calendar page.
Isn't this a cute October house?
My daughter gives me these calendar refills every Christmas
to put on a little easel.
Before we can take a breath, January will be here.
Will it be a severe winter, do you think?
How are the berries on your shrubs and vines?










0 Yorumlar